Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Roller coster rides must be fun, is that why people puke on them?

Well I'm cresting for another plunge down the coaster!  I'm going to Mexico, I really don't want to go to Mexico.  He loves me he loves me not????  He is nice, sweet, kind, like the man I married........then bi-polar????  OMG I'm so not liking this ride!  I want to lay out my plan for the next year, next 5 years, and next 10 years.  I don't want any uncertainty in my life/marriage.  I want someone who I can share my heart with and show my true emotions to, that won't ignore my feelings.  Someone who truly cares about me.  The way I care for them.  I want to have fun and enjoy one another.  I want to plan fun times together, looking forward to life, our life.  I want to share my hopes and dreams.  I will have this in my life I deserve it I give this to the one I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment