Monday, October 10, 2011

How is it that a relationship can go from everything wonderful to everything unanswered.  I don't understand how someone can change because of not being content with other things in life.  Can it effect how someone loves you??  If I had to look out for my own back.  Worry about future plans such as a secure job, would that change the way I loved someone?  Would pain from things gone wrong and disappointment change the way you care for and show love to someone?  I too have experienced pain, disappointment, been discouraged, not known where my next paycheck will come from........however, I still love others with the same love and gentleness as before.  When I love someone my love is consistent.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

New International Version (NIV)
 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 

So I am trying to make sense of my marriage...............Lord I'm praying for wisdom and strength from you, please guide my footsteps, my words, my actions so to glorify you!

2 comments:

  1. I pray that doesn't happen with us. I keep telling my husband he needs to learn more things and advance so his fear of us growing apart doesn't come true. Because since I am going to college and I am growing and learning I want him to move forward too, so we can be strong, and things don't get stagnet... but ....I didn't mean start texting and talking to an ex girlfriend. .... I hope things get better for you... Relationships are very difficult but if your both committed I believe you can do it... Bless you....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning to love with the same love God has for us (unconditional) is totally personal and grows at a rate different for each person. Just keep praying and focusing on God and he will see you through.

    ReplyDelete